Role Playing Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of this forum

Go down

Rules of this forum Empty Rules of this forum

Post  Parrotlover- Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:48 am

Welcome to the Animal Role Playing forum. In this category you can role play animals & animals only. I will be laying down 6 simple rules that must be followed at all time.

- No foul language, some words like crap & hell are allowed but don't be using those words to often.
- Please use proper grammar & spelling in all your sentences. (I know this may be hard for some of you since English may not be your first language but please try.) That includes no text talk.
- Please put more than 1 sentence in your replies. Ex: Max barked at the rabbit. Instead of putting just that elaborate and put more details.
- No extreme sexual role playing.
- You may include humans or furys in this forum but don't make them the main part of the role play.
- Please role play in third person; whether its past or present tense its your choice. But please go along with the creator of the role play, if he/she is role playing in present tense then role play in present tense, if he/she is role playing in past tense then role play in past tense.

That will be it, thank you for reading.

I may change 1 or more of the rules in the future so check back often.
Parrotlover-
Parrotlover-
Admin

https://roleplay4all.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum